Contributors

Monday, January 22, 2018

Hot Rap Mix Anchor Podcast

I have a brand new podcast! I've wanted to have my own podcast for a long time now! And finally I do! With the app called Anchor, I can record audio segments (from the phone or computer) and piece them together into a podcast episode. This has made it easy for me to get past having to submit an RSS feed and find a host. I still might use SoundCloud in the future to start another podcast, but for now Hot Rap Mix by BranNuYu is what I'm doing. You can find my podcast by typing BranNuYu in the search on iTunes or whatever you use to listen to podcasts. My podcasts are kind of random, with no particular format. I just talk about music I like over beats. Anchor doesn't let me include iTunes music in a podcast, so for now I can't play music in my shows, they only let you play iTunes songs on your anchor station (Mine is anchor.fm/brannuyu). I may be able to play music of my own if I use Audacity to record my audio and upload it, but I think you have to have special permissions from copyright holders to play other people's music (not sure about Royalty Free songs). I'm not sure what The Wade O Radio Show or Brinson God Chaserz podcasts do to play music, but maybe in the future I can figure out how to get permission to play other people's music and do my own DJ Remixing!