Contributors

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Does Tre Cosmos And Swoope Sound Similar?

I recently interviewed Darryl Jones Jr aka S.A.I.N.T. of Christ House Music at Starbucks. He mentioned that an artist called Tre Cosmos was the one that introduced him to the Houston Rapper/Singer/Producer/Audio Engineer Sypreme (Formerly in a duo called A.B.F. or Alliance By Faith), now known as Mix By Brandon (His name is Brandon De La Garza).

You can listen to the Podcast Episode here:

I checked out Tre Cosmos, because I heard his name before, but I didn't remember hearing his music. I may have a long time ago. But I looked up his name of YouTube and saw his music video for the song Big Moves.

After I heard the music video I decided to download his songs on iTunes. I got Big Moves as well as Christ Rules Everything Around Me.
 
I noticed his voice reminded me of Swoope (former member of Collision Records), who interestingly people think sounds like Kanye West.