Monday, April 23, 2012

Soldiers On A Mission New Mixtape 2012




Soldiers On A Mission Are On A Journey

S.O.M. is a Southern Houston Christian Rap/HipHop group I have been a fan of for a few years. They have a very unique style that I really like. I find myself jamming songs like Jump Back feat. Bizzy Bone, Certified Grinders feat. Lil Keke, Ride Or Die feat. Shei Atkins, Real, and U Don't Know Me Like That feat. Icece from The Journey Revisited album pretty often. The Journey Revisitied is like an amped up, remake of The Journey, or a Re-Visit, The Journey with a newer style. The Next Chapter album is a continuation of the journey of Soldiers On A Mission. The songs show the heart of the members of S.O.M.: their thankfulness for God's mercy and love on Super Thankful feat. Von Won, their love for their wives and children My Rib feat. Sypreme, their hard work and faithfulness to God's calling I Be On My J feat. Gideonz Army, their desire for the youth to have better music to listen to Ladadada feat. Tre9.


Free Music Anyone? 

Soldiers On A Mission has been working on a new mixtape, they have released afew songs on SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/soldiers-on-a-mission. I'm not sure when the release for the full mixtape is supposed to be, but stay posted and keep your eyes out for new stuff. Like their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=656769097 and look for their new song releases. A new song I am excited about and ready to get is called Most High http://tweetmysong.com/4w5twub. It has a crunk southern style and it's banging!
Most High